Sunday, January 25, 2009

All Time Low and Ellie

Yes, I did mention them earlier...but they are amazing! All Time Low are not a Christian band I will warn you. But their songs are well written, they have a great live show, they answer fan questions, and they are pretty much amazing. Listen to Poppin' (Champagne) or Six Feet Under The Stars if you are looking for a great experience!




Ellie is cleaning her room today. It is an epic mess and she is finally noticing for herself. She is folding clothes and picking up trash that she hasn't in months. GO ELLIE! She asked me if I would help her hang up clothes but I said no...and used the excuse "I don't have a drivers license". Poor girl.
(btw, I'm really enjoying this picture of Ellie.)
LOVE!



2 comments:

  1. Great Picture... Ellie acts like she doesn't like the attention.. She does

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. She enjoys the attention. ;) She just doesn't want us to know.

    ReplyDelete